Bonnie's Knitting the most:
BackThennishVintage might just do the trick! Look at that form, those colors, that brooch! Fantastic.
I borrowed quite a few wonderful images for this post and wish to give credit where credit is due!
- Turn of the Century Hat: Young Ladies Journal, September 1888
- Crocheted Hat: Pattern Book Circa 1908
- 1920's and 1930's Hats: Photos from my own collection.
- 1940's Hats: Courtesy of a January 1945 Wholesale Accessories Catalogue, my own collection.
- 1950's Hats: Photos copyright Louis Faurer and Maria Martel in February and March 1950 Flair Magazine
- 1960's Hats: Photos copyright John French. Courtesy of this comprehensive post at Live Journal